The Boothbay Railway Village is an educational, historical and cultural museum whose mission is to collect, preserve and demonstrate railroading, antique automobiles, small town rural life with an emphasis on Maine between 1850 and 1950. Its continuing mission will be to develop and promote educational programs and services.
Museum membership is an integral component allowing the museum to better fulfill its mission statement and continue its efforts in historical preservation of the heritage of the Boothbay Region and the State of Maine.
Yes, I would like to become a member!
Membership Categories, Dues & Benefits
• Individual $ 50 Free Admission to most events (does not include Day Out With Thomas™), train rides, 10% discount on museum store purchases.
• Family $ 60 All Individual benefits plus admission of spouse and minor children.
• Grandparent $60 All Individual benefits plus admission of additional adult and minor grandchildren.
• Patron $ 85 All Family benefits plus 3 one day passes to give to friends and relatives.
• Supporting $ 125 All Family benefits plus 5 one day passes to give to friends and relatives.
• Life $500 An opportunity to support your museum.
Please make checks payable to: Boothbay Railway Village
Just print out this form and mail to:
Boothbay Railway Village
P.O. Box 123
Boothbay, ME 04537
Please specify a membership level, thank you. (Print out and fill in form. Send it by mail)
Purchase Your Membership with your Credit Card. No PayPal account required. It is safe and easy!