- This event has passed.
Family Harvest Days
September 29, 2018 @ 10:00 am - September 30, 2018 @ 4:00 pm
Celebrate the bounty of autumn at this old-fashioned, family-friendly festival!
Both Saturday and Sunday:
– Watch artisans at work on our barn frame loom and in the blacksmith’s forge.
– Meet furry and feathery friends from Lyric Meadow Farm and Growing Rabbit Tree.
– Ride the rails and take a spin on the hayride and barrel train!
– Make an old-fashioned toy, learn to print with a potato, and pick a pumpkin from our patch to decorate and take home.
– Enjoy cookies and cider while watching an antique cider press in action.
Family Harvest Days is just one stop along Maine’s Pumpkin Trail, a partnership celebrating history, art and giant fruit along 40 miles of what we think is Maine’s most beautiful coastline! Follow Maine’s Pumpkin Trail on Facebook to discover great ways to celebrate fall with friends and family of all ages.
Admission is free for Museum Members and included with Museum Admission for non-members.
This event is made possible with support from our sponsors: Coastal Maine Popcorn Company and Haunted History Tours.