You may be an enthusiast and simply love the Village for the trains. Or love the Village for the vintage cars, or distinctive model railroad or our special collections. You may love the buildings and grounds of the Village. Or you love the special events for adults and children alike. You may have visited yourself as a child, and now bring your children or grandchildren here. You’ve taken some of our classes, perhaps.
Whatever sparked your love for the Village, we have something to ask: please become an active supporter. Find a way to show that love through donations, your time, and your connections. As a not-for-profit educational organization, we rely on you.
To keep the Village open and operating these past 50-plus years, we purposefully manage a lean financial operation, and rely on reasonably-priced admissions revenues, proceeds from special fundraising events, membership dues, sponsor gifts, and support from charitable foundations that share our dedication to Maine, its history, and its people. How can you help make a difference?
- Help us build awareness: “like” us on Facebook and share our posts
- Select the Boothbay Railway Village to benefit from your purchases on Amazon Smile
- Comment on TripAdvisor
- Share our website with a friend or share on your social networks
- Bring your friends and family to visit
- Become a member of the Museum or gift a membership to friends and family
- Encourage your company to be a Corporate Sponsor or Business Member
- Volunteer at a special event; If you are a carpenter or work in construction, help out with our buildings & grounds crew; Help maintain our gardens and window boxes; or, Clean windows and glass in our display cases
- Rent the 1847 Boothbay Town Hall or the Village Green a special event, host weddings, anniversary parties, or corporate events
- Make a tax-deductible contribution to the Museum