Boothbay Railway Village, a not-for-profit educational organization, relies on admissions revenues, special event proceeds, gift shop sales, membership dues, and charitable contributions from foundations, businesses and individuals to keep the Museum open and operating. We need your help!
How can you help make a difference for the Museum? There are lots of simple things you can do to help support Boothbay Railway Village.
- Like us on Facebook and share our posts often.
- Shop on Amazon Smile and select the Boothbay Railway Village to benefit.
- Write a review about a recent visit or special event experience at the Museum on TripAdvisor.
- Share our website with a friend or share it on your social networks.
- Bring your friends and family to visit the Museum when they come to Maine.
- Become a member of the Museum (just $60 for a family!) or give the gift of membership to your friends and family.
- Encourage your company to become a Corporate Sponsor or Business Member of the Museum.
- Volunteer! Sign up to help at a special event. Share your skills if you are a carpenter or work in construction by helping out for a day or more with our buildings & grounds crew. Help plant and maintain our gardens and window boxes. Clean windows and glass in our display cases.
- Donate items or services on our wish list.
- Rent the 1847 Boothbay Town Hall or the Village Green for your next special event. We’ve hosted weddings, anniversary parties, and corporate events.
- Make a tax-deductible contribution to support the Museum’s operating fund or the dedicated fund for the 1847 Boothbay Town Hall exterior maintenance.
Have another idea of how you might contribute? We’d love to hear from you. Call our office at 207-633-4727 or email us anytime!